Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Beautiful Lake {WV Photographer}

I was out searching for new locations for client sessions and thought this lake would be perfect. After a few minutes of being there, my children were muddy with their clothes stained with grass. I'm now thinking that as beautiful as it is, it's not the best location for children's photo sessions. LOL It would make a gorgeous backdrop for senior sessions though! I ended up with more scenery shots instead of portraits because my original subjects were having too much fun playing in the water and mud to take time out for the camera.

We found a cat at the lake and my children quickly named him cuddles. One bite and some scratches later, he wasn't so cuddly anymore!





We saw this rainbow on the way home. This was taken by my soon to be 12 year old as we were driving across the Patrick Street Bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment