Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Life! {West Virginia Photographer}

Whew, what a week! I have been so busy photographing babies and children and families! I also had the honor and privilege of photographing the beginning of a new life! Wow, what an amazing experience and one that I will not soon forget. I can already tell that birth photography is addictive! I can't help but share this wonderful day with everyone. Here's some photographs that hopefully tell the best part of the story....
Mommy and Daddy waiting patiently for baby....

Ahh..the pushing begins... two pushes and we have.....

A beautiful baby boy.... taking in his first breath!

(This may possibly be my most favorite personal photograph ever!)

Daddy and Mommy get their first glimpse of their new love....

And finally in Mommy's arms....



An instant love....




Both grandmothers were smitten at first sight!

This is where he was when I left...I can't wait to see him again next week for his newborn session!

Thanks for allowing me to share this story. It was beyond amazing. I feel so blessed to have been a part of such a important day in one family's life!

3 comments:

  1. simply pic has terrific beauty.......great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. most expected moment for woman in the world.pics have terrific beauty.good wishes for babe......

    ReplyDelete